Thursday, March 5, 2009

sick...so.very.sick

Hey, this is just a quick prayer request...

Today, I was sick with a 103 fever all day...meaning that in addition to being sickly, I had to miss two classes, and a "field trip" of sorts that I've been wanting to go on for many years...If I stay sick tomorrow, I'll have to miss another class, and a party that I've been looking forward to for a while now...so if you guys could just be praying that I would get better soon and to trust the Lord through this, I'd really appreciate it!

Update: I'm on the mend now, and just have a slight residual cough! Thank you so much for praying. It was only a couple of days, and it gave an opportunity for my whole family to catch up with each other, even if by uncomfortable means! Thanks again!

7 comments:

  1. Oh bud! You've been hit hard this year. I will be praying for you. That must be so tough. Just remember that his timing is perfect. (I know, it's hard to believe at times!) He knows what is best for you.
    Thanks for asking for prayer! I'll be praying... (let me know when you get better!)

    ~Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying for you Sean! :) Get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Sean. I am sorry you are having such a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I got this late. Will totally do!

    ReplyDelete